1. a slender graceful girl or young woman.
2. any of a class of imaginary beings assumed to inhabit the air; spirit of the air.
3. (originally in the writings of Paracelsus) any of a group of elemental beings, female and mortal, but soulless, that inhabit the air.
Etymology: from New Latin sylphus, probably coined from Latin silva (wood) + Greek numphē (nymph).
1. a question or statement so framed as to exercise one’s ingenuity in answering it or discovering its meaning; conundrum.
2. a puzzling question, problem, or matter.
3. a puzzling thing or person.
4. any enigmatic or dark saying or speech.
5. to propound riddles; speak enigmatically.
Etymology: from Middle English redel, redels, from Old English rǣdels, rǣdelse (“counsel”, “opinion”, “imagination”, “riddle”), from Proto-Germanic *rēdisliją (“counsel, conjecture”). Akin to Old Saxon rādisli (Dutch raadsel), Old High German rādisle (German Rätsel “riddle”), Old English rǣdan (“to read, advise, interpret”).
Click here for the secondary definition of riddle.
ROYALTY DESIGNS: 1967 GURU THE MEDITATOR Troll Doll
Zoe Saldana In Aliens by Reid Kikuo Johnson
Chris Hardwick In Back To The Future by Reid Kikuo Johnson
Nathan Fillion In Star Trek by Reid Kikuo Johnson
Gale Anne Hurd And Norman Reedus In Men In Black by Reid Kikuo Johnson
Tricia Helfer And Zachary Levi In The Princess Bride by Reid Kikuo Johnson
Tatiana Maslany In Shaun Of The Dead by Reid Kikuo Johnson
Grace Park And Katee Sackhoff In Star Wars by Reid Kikuo Johnson
Terminator 2 Commission !
MATTEL: 1964 Thingmaker CREEPY CRAWLERS Kit